3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForstersteads, Allendale, Hexham, Northumberland, NE47 9AS
- Linked Semi-Detached House
- Popular Residential Location
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room and Utility Room
- Oil Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Integral Garage and Parking
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
An attractive and well maintained, modern, linked semi-detached family home, with three double bedrooms, situated in a popular residential area in Allendale. The property has been refurbished, to a high standard, over the last five years and is in excellent order throughout.
The property is offered with the benefits of oil-fired central heating and double glazing and the accommodation comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Cloakroom, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Conservatory, Utility Room, Three Double Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC, Integral Single Garage, Gardens with Additional Off-Street Parking to the Front.
Forstersteads is a residential estate, with a variety of styles of houses among the 31 that were built, and was built Circa 1985 by local builders Newmans. It is within easy reach of the local amenities available in Allendale, including the Junior School, local shops, Health Centre and places of worship. There is also a regular bus service running between Hexham and Allenheads.
An early viewing is essential to appreciate all that this attractive family home has to offer. For further information and your appointment to view please call our Hexham team on 01434 605376
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44753628.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 303394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.