3 bedroom terraced house for saleOakley Road, South Norwood, SE25 4XQ
- Three Bedroom Terrace Family House
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Does require extensive work and modernisation throughout
- In tree lined side road
- The Country Park Area - Opposite a Primary School
- Offered with no onward chain
- Harrington Road TramLink local
- In our opinion property offers opportunity and potential
- Situated near to Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station
THREE BEDROOM CHARACTER STYLE FAMILY HOUSE IN TREE LINED SIDE ROAD in the sought after Country Park area. The property is situated opposite a Primary School and is offered to the market with no onward chain. Harrington Road TramLink and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station with its frequent services to London is local. THE PROPERTY IN OUR OPINION OFFERS OPPORTUNITY AND POTENTIAL AS IT DOES REQUIRE EXTENSIVE WORK AND MODERNISATION. Situated in a popular road EARLY VIEWING ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. Photographs were taken when the tenants were in occupation.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.