2 bedroom retirement property for saleDORKING
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- HIGHLY REGARDED RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT
- LEVEL WALK TO TOWN CENTRE
- SITTING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING AND VISTOR PARKING
- RESIDENT MANAGER , GUEST SUITE
A rarely available two bedroom ground floor apartment in this highly regarded development for the over 55's.
Benefits include a resident manager, guest suite, communal gardens and grounds.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with door to the sitting/dining room which is a lovely light room with French doors opening onto the patio and communal gardens and with fire surround and gas fire. A further door leads to the kitchen with fitted units and integrated oven, hob, and extractor fan. There is a single and a double bedroom both with built in wardrobes and a well fitted modern shower room.There is a cupboard in the entrance hall for storage and the electric fuse board and another housing the hot water cylinder with shelves above.
Outside the property is approached via a pretty courtyard, and to the rear and all around the estate there are very pleasant communal gardens and grounds.
There is resident and visitor parking.
The development comprises an attractive range of brick and flint buildings of various configurations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7126486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.