1 bedroom terraced house for saleChesterfield Cottages, Cromer
Sold STC £135,000
- Brick & Flint Mid-Terraced Cottage
- Lounge/Diner with Open Fire
- One Double Bedroom
- Established Rear Garden
- Ideal Central Location & No Onward Chain!
This brick and flint mid-terraced property is set in an ideal central location within the seaside town of Cromer. Boasting a kitchen, spacious lounge/diner with open fire, one double bedroom and an established rear garden. With no onward chain!
This brick and flint terraced property is set in the seaside town of Cromer, in an ideal central location, within walking distance of the supermarkets, train station, bus station, shops, amenities and of course the beautiful beaches, promenade and pier. The property consists of a fitted kitchen leading into a spacious lounge/diner with real open fire and Patio doors opening to the rear garden. The first floor there is a good sized double bedroom with views over the garden and a shower room. The rear garden consists of a patio seating area and a lawned area with established shrubs. Offered with no onward chain this property would make an ideal first time home or investment purchase!
With a wooden stable entrance door to the front aspect. Two single glazed windows to the side and front aspects. Slate tile flooring. Exposed brick and flint.
Kitchen 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over. One and a half sink bowl with drainer. Freestanding gas cooker. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Slate tiled flooring. Single glazed window to the front aspect. Stairs leading to the first floor.
With stairs leading to the first floor. Door into;
Lounge / Diner 21' 2" x 10' 3" ( 6.45m x 3.12m )
With double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden. Open fire with built in shelving. Two radiators. Telephone and television points.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and doors off.
Bedroom 10' 4" max x 10' 1" ( 3.15m max x 3.07m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Three build in wardrobes. Carpet, radiator and telephone point.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Integrated gas central heating boiler. Fully tiled. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a separate single storey brick outbuilding for storage.
To the rear of the property there is a patio seating area and a lawned area with established shrubs.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21), please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44755218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.