3 bedroom terraced house for saleRoche Avenue, York
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off Street Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Ideal for FTB or Investors
- Viewing Highly Recommended
An ideal family home, boasting three good size bedrooms, set in the cul-de-sac just off Huntington Road. Ideally positioned close to the popular Vangarde shopping development at Monks Cross and the family home offers fantastic living accommodation. Ideal for a first time buyer or investor.
Ideal for first time buyers or investors we are delighted to offer this three bedroom mid-terrace family home just set off the popular residential location of Huntington Road. the property is tastefully decorated throughout with accommodation comprising entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, landing leading to three good sized bedrooms. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating system, off street parking and gated access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden has shed, decking area and laid to lawn with fencing to all perimeters. Viewing highly recommended.
From the front of the property the hallway leads into the living room and gives access to the first floor landing.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, feature gas fire with surround, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.64m )
The modern fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units, integral gas hob and oven with extractor above, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden.
The ground floor family bathroom comprises low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower above, towel rail and two double glazed windows to the side.
Giving access to all three bedrooms and loft.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 16' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.93m x 3.58m )
The first double bedroom has two double glazed windows to the front, built in storage cupboard, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.26m )
The second double bedroom has double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 8' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
The family home has off street parking to the front with gated access to the side of the property leading to the enclosed rear garden. The rear garden has an outhouse with decking area leading to laid lawn.
Phone our Lettings Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Lettings Manager, she will answer all your questions on lettings value and finding tenants.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01904621138.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44755230.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.