4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAxholme Road, Doncaster, Doncaster
Sold STC £180,000
- Spacious Four Bedroomed Semi-Detached Home
- Close to Local Amenities and Transport Links
- Lounge, Dining Room, Study
- Front and Rear Gardens, Garage
- No Vendor Chain
Offered to the market with no vendor chain is this sizable property which stands in an enclosed plot with garage to the rear. Some upgrading is required.
A side facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 4" x 13' 11" to the recess ( 5.28m x 4.24m to the recess )
With front facing single glazed bay window. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace which houses the electric fire. There is coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 16' to the bay x 13' 11" to the recess ( 4.88m to the bay x 4.24m to the recess )
With two rear facing double glazed windows. There are doors giving access to the garden. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Study 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Breakfast Room 14' 7" max to the recess x 7' 11" max ( 4.45m max to the recess x 2.41m max )
With side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator. There are various cupboards and access to the cellar.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.16m )
With side facing double glazed window. There are wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, central heating radiator and quarry tiled floor. A door gives access to the rear porch.
Has a side facing single glazed door and rear facing single glazed window. Access to the WC.
Has a rear facing single glazed window and fitted with a WC.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 11" to the bay x 14' to the recess ( 5.46m to the bay x 4.27m to the recess )
Has a front facing single glazed bay window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator.
Has a double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" to the wardrobes x 8' ( 3.84m to the wardrobes x 2.44m )
With front facing window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 9' 6" to the storage cupboard ( 4.39m x 2.90m to the storage cupboard )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator. There are cupboards and shelving to the recess.
Bedroom Four 11' x 11' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.56m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is partial tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn and shrubs to the borders. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with various sheds and outside tap. There are double gates leading to the parking space and a brick built garage.
Accessed via the rear service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44755245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.