3 bedroom detached house for salePickhurst Lane, West Wickham, Kent
- Attractive Detached House.
- Three Good Size Bedrooms.
- Two Large Reception Rooms.
- 75' West Aspect Garden.
- Close To Local Shops.
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Re-appointed Bathroom.
An attractive "Dutch Barn Style" detached house offering well proportioned accommodation. There are three good size bedrooms with the principal bedroom having a full range of fitted wardrobe cupboards. The bathroom has been re-appointed and as well as a bath there is a shower cubicle. The ground floor accommodation has been extended to the rear to provide a fine 22' x 13'10" living/family room. To the front of the property is a well proportioned dining room. The kitchen has been re-appointed with wood effect base and wall units and includes the integrated appliances. The property is presented in good decorative order.
Property ref: 121_754_4213432
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44755311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4213432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.