1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Red Lion, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18
- Brand new one bedroom apartment
- Viewings now available
- High specification throughout
- Extra storage space
- Standard broadband: Up to 17Mb
- Fibre optic broadband: Up to 200Mb
HIGH SPECIFICATION CONVERSION APARTMENTS These apartments are finished to an extremely high standard throughout. Offering the rental investor a fantastic opportunity to secure a unique apartment close to the town centre and travel links into Central London. There is no allocated parking. Call now to arrange a viewing.
The Red Lion -
Entrance Hall -
Bedroom - 13'9 x 11'5 (4.19m x 3.48m) -
Open Plan Living Area - 10'3 x 11'4 (3.12m x 3.45m) -
Store Room - 13'1 x 3'3 (3.99m x 0.99m) -
For clarification, we wish to inform you that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. We have not carried out a detailed survey, or tested the services, appliances and specific fittings. Room sizes should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26555039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sewell & Gardner, Rickmansworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.