3 bedroom barn conversion for saleSouth Creake, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of £650,000
- A stunning Grade II Listed Barn Conversion of this Former Farm built for the Holkham Estate
- Found at the end of a Long Driveway in a beautiful Rural Setting
- Sitting Room with Vaulted Beamed Ceiling and Wood Burner
- Mezzanine Kitchen and Utility Room.
- Additional Rooms include Reception Dining Hall; Library and Snug
- Three Bedrooms; Ground Floor Bathroom and En Suite
- Outside Space includes Pretty Walled Garden and Courtyards
- Plus enclosed, extensive Lawned Gardens that extend to a little over 0.5 acres
- The Accommodation extends to 2,294sq.ft
- No EPC Required
Full description"This exceptional Grade II Listed home is really quite a find and with a fascinating history behind it, now could be the time to create your own happy memories. Situated in a tranquil country hamlet with the much-loved coast and pretty towns not far away, is The Stables the dream home you've been searching for?"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7027254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.