2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Giles Street, Norwich
Guide Price £380,000
- Six Two Bedroom Apartments and One Townhouse situated on St Giles Street, a stones throw from the area which forms part of Norwich Lanes
- Second Floor Apartment
- Breakfast Kitchen with AEG Appliances and Oak Flooring
- Sitting Room with Oak Flooring
- Two Bedrooms, One with En Suite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom with Duravit Sanitary Ware and Under Floor Heating
- The Accommodation extends to 1,119sq.ft
Fine and Country are delighted to offer the first four released apartments in this superb development of six apartments and one town house.
“An iconic city building on a most desirable street, part of Norwich history, these homes will be hard to beat. The beautiful Georgian building has been lovingly restored, brought back to life with impressive flair, character and contemporary in accord. Generous airy accommodation with sash windows letting the light pour in, the city’s delights await exploration – where will you begin?”
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7236352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.