3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwinston Hill Road, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £75,000
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000-£85,000
- NO CHAIN
- In Need Of Full Re Development
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Extensive Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £75,000-£85,000 ATTENTION INVESTORS!! Available with NO CHAIN in need of complete re development is this THREE BEDROOM semi detached property. Benefiting from an extensive rear garden with potential to extend subject to planning consents.
Of particular interest to INVESTORS is this THREE BEDROOM semi detached property available with NO ONWARD CHAIN. In need of a full re development, also having potential to extend to the rear subject to the correct planning consent on the generous size rear garden. DON'T MISS OUT VIEW NOW!
Lounge 11' 11" into recess x 15' 10" ( 3.63m into recess x 4.83m )
Front facing bay window, open chimney and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.06m )
Requires refurbishment currently comprising of a sink and drainer unit and gas point. Walk in pantry and door to rear garden.
Stairs & Landing
Side facing window.
Front facing bay window, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 9" widest point ( 3.38m x 2.67m widest point )
Rear facing window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.88m )
Rear facing window, access to loft space and a radiator.
Situated downstairs comprising of a bath, wash hand basin, wc, store cupboard, rear facing window and a radiator.
Outside & Gardens
The front of the property offers a laid to lawn area with path to side. The rear of the property benefits from a generous sized lawned area being enclosed to sides and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44756658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.