3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOak Tree Lane, Haxby, York
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fully Renovated & Modernised Throughout
- Stylish Bathroom
- Solid Oak Doors
- Well Presented Gardens
- No Onward Chain
FULLY MODERNISED & RENOVATED BUNGALOW WITH SOLID OAK DOORS, NEW CARPETS, REWIRED, NEW RADS & STYLISH BATHROOM - This three bedroom detached bungalow has been fully rennovated and tastefully modernised to include stylish bathroom, solid oak doors and a modern fitted kitchen. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Oak Tree Lane is located on a popular residential area in Haxby and lies close to local schools and village amenities. This three bedroom detached bungalow has been fully rennovated and tastefully modernised to include stylish bathroom, solid oak doors and a modern fitted kitchen. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature electric Smeg fire, fitted kitchen, inner hallway, three good sized bedrooms and new bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to an attached garage and lawned garden. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with a variety of planted shrubs, paved patio and greenhouse. With upvc double glazing where stated, gas central heating and electrical rewiring, this ready to move into home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
With upvc double glazed door and window to the front, radiator.
Living Room 18' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.69m x 3.28m )
Spacious living room with SMEG Electric fire, wall lights, TV and telephone point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.62m )
Fully fitted modernised kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric cooker, electric hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, CH Boiler, radiator.
with loft access via hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Double bedroom with oak door, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.34m )
With oak door, radiator, TV point and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
With oak door, radiator and upvc window to the side.
Part tiled with WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower, upvc double glazed window to the side.
Lawned garden to the front.
Enclosed lawned garden to the rear with shrubs, apple tree and fenced borders.
Garage 20' 6" x 8' 4" ( 6.25m x 2.54m )
With up and over doors, power, lighting, upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44756676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.