4 bedroom terraced house for saleKirkstead Road, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £209,950
- Popular Horringer Court Development
- Three Storey Town House
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Ready To Move Into
- Overlooking The Green
- Spacious Living Accommodation
Located on the ever popular Horringer Court Estate is this three story town house offering everything a growing family needs. With great access to local schools and amenities nearby.
This fantastic three story town house on the Horringer Court Estate offers a large Kitchen/Diner, Living Room, Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. Set looking over the green this property is perfect for a family or first time buyer.
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed door to front. Tiled floor and door to kitchen/diner.
Plastered ceiling with spot lighting. UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator, phone point, void and plumbing for a washing machine, WC, hand wash basin and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 58' 9" Into recess x 11' 9" Max ( 17.91m Into recess x 3.58m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting and spot lighting, UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear and double glazed door to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and tiled back splash. Sink and drainer with up and over tap. Built-in dishwasher, Range cooker with extractor fan over, large pantry, tiled floor and power points. Open plane to Dining Room section which has power points, radiator, carpeted flooring and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 18' 5" x 11' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.61m )
Carpeted stairs up and into the living room. Plastered ceiling with two overhead light fittings. UPVC double glazed window to front. Power points, TV point, radiator, electric fireplace with brick surround and carpeted flooring. Door to Bedroom Two and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" Into Recess x 12' 6" Into Recess ( 3.56m Into Recess x 3.81m Into Recess )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear. Power points, TV point, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing. Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 10' Front of Wardrobe ( 2.97m x 3.05m Front of Wardrobe )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator, power point, built-in wardrobe, cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" Into Recess x 6' 6" ( 3.15m Into Recess x 1.98m )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Power points, radiator, laminate flooring and bi-fold doors to landing.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" Into Recess x 5' 7" ( 3.23m Into Recess x 1.70m )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Power points, radiator, laminate flooring and bi-fold doors to landing.
Plastered ceiling with spot lighting. WC, pedestal basin, bath with rain forest shower over, heated towel rail, built-in cupboard and lino flooring.
Laid to lawn front garden looking over the green. Concrete path way to front door.
Fenced rear garden with laid to lawn area which is artificial grass. Decked seating area, outside power point, outside light and gated access to car port. Brick built shed with power and light.
Off road parking for one car.
From Bury St Edmunds head South on Parkway to a double roundabout taking the third exit onto the A143. Follow this road past Tesco express before turning right onto Glastonbury Road. Take the third right onto Sherborne Road and then the second left onto Kirkstead Road. Where the property can be found to the end on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44756679.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.