4 bedroom detached house for saleOldington Grove, Solihull
Sold STC £470,000
- WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- TUDOR GRANGE CATCHMENT
***WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE***LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM*** CONSERVATORY***MODERN FITTED KITCHEN***CLOAKROOM***DRIVEWAY PARKING*** TUDOR GRANGE CATCHMENT*** Comprising entrance hall, lounge,dining room,conservatory,kitchen and utility, cloakroom,four bedrooms and family bathroom.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a well presented four bedroom detached house located on a corner plot on Oldington Grove, a much sought after location in Solihull. The internal accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and utility room, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a useful storage garage with ample driveway parking, and a good sized well maintained garden. Oldington Grove is within easy walking distance of both Solihull town centre and Widney Manor train station, and also benefits from being located within the catchment area of the highly desirable Tudor Grange Academy. Viewing highly recommended.
Double glazed UPVC door to front, double glazed window to front, single glazed window to side, central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling light point, stairs to first floor, doors to lounge, kitchen, cloakroom and utility
Lounge 16' 9" max into bay window x 11' 9" ( 5.11m max into bay window x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature gas fireplace, central heating radiator, three wall light points, coving to ceiling, door leading to dining room
Dining Room 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
Wood effect flooring, coving to ceiling, two wall light points, central heating radiator, double glazed patio doors to conservatory, door to kitchen
Conservatory 10' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.18m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed UPVC, windows to sides and front, french doors opening to garden
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 8' 1" max excluding door recess ( 4.22m max x 2.46m max excluding door recess )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with granite worksurfaces and tiled splash backs, single sink with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, wood effect flooring, two ceiling light points, UPVC double glazed door to garden, door to hallway and dining room
wc and wash hand basin with tiled splash back, double glazed window to side, central heating radiator,
Utility Room 8' 6" x 7' 4" max ( 2.59m x 2.24m max )
A range of wall and base cupboards, sink and drainer with mixer tap, double glazed window to side, work surfaces, central heating radiator, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, spot lights, wall mounted boiler, fire door to storage garage
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access, ceiling light point, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.63m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, fully tiled shower cubicle
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max excluding door recess x 10' 1" max excluding wardrobes ( 3.28m max excluding door recess x 3.07m max excluding wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, ceiling light point
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 1" max ( 2.87m x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to rear, single built in wardrobe, central heating radiator, ceiling light point
Bedroom Four 8' 9" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.67m max x 2.46m max )
Double glazed windows to both the rear and side, central heating radiator, ceiling light point
Double glazed obscured window to the rear, central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, shaver point, wc, pedestal hand basin, part tiled
Storage Garage 8' 2" max x 8' 2" max ( 2.49m max x 2.49m max )
Up and over doors, power, light
Lawn to front with tarmac driveway, side access to the rear of the property, access to storage garage
Lawned garden with two paved patio areas, timber shed, fenced borders with trees, shrubs and plants, gated side access to the front of the property and double gates to the side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44756688.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.