2 bedroom terraced house for saleDiamond Street, The Groves, York
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- No Onward Chain
- Sought After Location
- Ideal Opportunity for Investors
- Close to City Centre and Local Amenities
We are delighted to offer for sale this period two bedroom mid terrace house set in the popular residential location within the Groves area to the North of York. This property will be ideal for the first time buyer and investor purchaser alike.
We are delighted to offer for sale this period two bedroom mid terrace house set in the popular residential location within the Groves area to the North of York. This property will be ideal for the first time buyer and investor purchaser alike. The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, first floor landing, two double bedrooms. Enclosed rear courtyard. The area is has an array of local amenities including Shops, Public Houses and Hairdressers, Schools and Church, and is within easy access to York City Centre, Hospital and Railway Station. Other benefits include gas fired radiator central heating via combination boiler and UPVC double glazing. An internal inspection is highly recommended to really appreciate the size and location of the property
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Living room with double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, telephone point and feature cast iron fireplace.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and doorway leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 14' x 5' 6" ( 4.27m x 1.68m )
The kitchen comprises of a range of wall and base units with integral sink, cooker point and plumbing for washing machine. Two double glazed windows to the side, door giving access to the rear courtyard, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Giving access to two double bedrooms.
Bedrooms One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Feature cast iron fire place, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Feature cast iron fire place, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
The rear courtyard is walled with gated access leading to the rear alleyway.
Phone our Lettings Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Lettings Manager, she will answer all your questions on lettings value and finding tenants.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01904 621138.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44756724.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.