2 bedroom terraced house for saleDickenson Road, Colchester
Sold STC £210,000
- Well Presented Terraced House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Parking & Garage
- A12 & Station Access
This beautifully presented two bedroom terraced house is situated to the north of Colchester, within convenient access of Colchester's mainline train station and A12. The property benefits from ground floor cloakroom, en suite to master bedroom, off road parking and garage.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' ( 4.45m x 3.05m )
Radiator, electric fire, storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen / Diner 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, stairs to first floor.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" max x 10' 8" ( 3.43m max x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to rear, white three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
The rear garden commences decked seating area with steps down to further decked area, shed to remain and outside tap, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing rear access.
The property benefits from a garage with parking in front.
Proceed down North Hill, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Westway/A134, continue to follow A134, go through two roundabouts, turn left onto Turner Road/A134, continue to follow A134, turn left onto Dickenson Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44756736.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.