3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaxton Street, Derby
- End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Plot
- Easy Access To Rolls Royce
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- No Chain
A good size three bedroom end terrace situated on a large corner plot benefiting from ample parking, gardens, lounge and fitted kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and large timber garden room. The property would ideally suit a first time buyer or buy to let investors and is to be sold wit
A good size three bedroom end terrace situated on a large corner plot benefiting from ample parking, gardens, lounge and fitted kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and large timber garden room. The property would ideally suit a first time buyer or buy to let investors and is to be sold with no onward chain.
Having UPVC entrance door, stairs to the first floor and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.95m x 3.10m )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear, TV point, fireplace, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 8' 4" x 11' 5" max (12ft 3 max) ( 2.54m x 3.48m max (12ft 3 max) )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces, sink and drainer, cooker point, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, windows to the rear and side and door leading to a large timber storage shed,
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed window and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 15' 1" ( 2.87m x 4.60m )
Having double glazed window to the front and two gas central heating radiators.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
The property stands on a good sized corner plot with ample off road parking. Large gardens to the rear and side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44756745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.