2 bedroom terraced house for saleBradford Street, CH4
- Modernised Terraced property
- Two Bedroom (both having en-suite facilities)
- gas fired central heating
- Period features: Fitted kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Excellent for local amenities and City Centre
- EPC Rating D (68)
A modernised two bedroom inter-terraced property (both bedrooms having en-suite facilities) together with two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen featuring period style fireplaces, wood effect and quarry tiled flooring and French windows to the rear walled garden located within convenient distance away from local amenities and the City Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6534861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.