3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLarch Way, Haxby, York
Sold STC £199,950
- Three Bed Semi Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom
- Great Haxby Location
THREE BED MODERN HOME WITH MODERN KITCHEN DINER AND STYLISH BATHROOM - This three bedroom semi detached home has been modernised to a tastefully standard that includes a modern kitchen diner and stylish bathroom.
Larch Way is located on a popular cul de sac in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. This three bedroom semi detached home has been modernised to a tastefully standard that includes a modern kitchen diner and stylish bathroom. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace and kitchen diner. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage and lawned garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is a long lawned garden with paved patio seating area and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well presented family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, door leading to:
Living Room 14' 8" x 14' 6" ( 4.47m x 4.42m )
Feature fireplace housing a gas fire, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Kitchen Diner 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Appointed to provide a range of wall and base storage units complimented by working surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, appliance space for fridge/freezer, boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window to side aspect, doors leading off:
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.80m x 2.59m )
Double bedroom with radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Double bedroom with radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.31m x 1.80m )
With fitted cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Modern fitted suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage and lawned garden with planted shrubs. To the rear is a long lawned garden with paved patio seating area and fenced borders.
Detached Garage 18' 6" x 9' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.02m )
Entry is via an up and over door with power and light supply.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44759958.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.