6 bedroom detached house for saleWestmead Avenue, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial five bedroom detached family home
- Two reception rooms plus kitchen/diner & conservatory
- Attached annex
- Off road parking and large mature gardens
- Popular tree lined avenue
- Gas central heating
SUPERB FAMILY HOME IN FAVOURED TREE LINED AVENUE! This substantial property boasting two reception rooms, a lovely kitchen/diner, five bedrooms and an attached annex, must be viewed to appreciate. The property also offers large mature gardens and off road parking.
Set within the popular Westmead Avenue this superb detached property boasts versatile accommodation and represents an ideal family home.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, wc and a dining room with a large bay window to the front aspect. There is a separate lounge which has a brick built fireplace with a wood burning stove and patio doors leading out to the large conservatory. The conservatory enjoys views of the rear garden and there is a door leading into the annex. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over and there is a centre island and space for a range style cooker, an American style fridge/freezer and there is a door leading through to the separate utility room. The annex comprises an entrance lobby, a lounge, a bedroom and wet room. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate shower room.
Continuing outside there is off road parking for multiple vehicles to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. The garden has a large patio area and the remainder is laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubs. There is also an inset pond with a rockery and plants surrounding it.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 14' ( 4.11m x 4.27m )
Lounge 17' 6" max x 19' 9" max ( 5.33m max x 6.02m max )
Breakfast Area 10' x 12' ( 3.05m x 3.66m )
Kitchen Area 14' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.71m )
Utility Room 10' 4" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.15m max x 3.02m max )
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 21' 1" max x 15' 5" max ( 6.43m max x 4.70m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 7" max x 14' ( 4.14m max x 4.27m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" to wardrobes x 12' 1" ( 3.58m to wardrobes x 3.68m )
Conservatory 12' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 3 12' 11" max x 7' 8" ( 3.94m max x 2.34m )
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 5 12' 10" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.91m max x 3.73m max )
Lobby 9' 9" max x 4' 4" ( 2.97m max x 1.32m )
Lounge 20' 11" x 8' 7" ( 6.38m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.62m )
Wet Room 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town and proceed through five sets of traffic lights. Take the first turning on your left into Westmead where the property will be found on your right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44759982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.