3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMontague Road,Erdington,Birmingham
- AN EXTENDED & WELL PRESENTED DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI
- IDEALLY LOCATED FOR MOTORWAY LINKS & BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE & AIRPORT
- SPACIOUS LOUNG WITH DUAL ASPECT
- EXTENDED OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR W.C - UTILITY ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER BEDROOM WITH DUAL ASPECT
- GOOD SIZED BATHROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE PAVED REAR GARDEN
- BLOCK PAVED OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- INTERNAL INSPECTION REQUIRED
This greatly extended double fronted property affords first class accommodation for the growing family.
The property comprises a porch that leads through to the hallway with doors off to the ground floor w.c., The lounge has dual aspect with a window overlooking the fore and patio doors leading through to the conservatory. The extended open plan kitchen/diner has plenty of wall and base units with work surfaces over and complimentary tiles to splash back areas and the floor, with plenty of room for a dining table and sofas. A further door leads to the utility area and to the rear.
Located off the landing are three well proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom having dual aspect and fitted wardrobes. The unusual ’L’ bathroom has a white suite with three pieces and a shower over the bath. The loft access is located on the landing and has a pull down loft ladder.
Outside to the rear is a paved enclosed rear garden with sheds and side gated access. While the fore has a block paved driveway for several cars.
Being ideally located with good access links to motorway networks and train stations this property requires internal inspection.
To view this property please call Paul Carr Estate Agents, Erdington Office on 0121 382 8870.
Hallway 3.4m x 2.0m max
Lounge 5.2m x 3.2m
Open Plan Kitchen 4.5m x 4.2m
Dining Area 3.5m x 3.3m
Guest Cloak 1.8m x 0.9m
Bedroom One 5.2m x 3.21m max
Bedroom Two 3.4m x 2.9m
Bedroom Three 3.5m x 2.2m
Bathroom 2.9m max x 2.2m max
Rear Paved Garden
Block Paved Off Road Parking
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E002950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Erdington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.