3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCroisdale Close, Liversedge, WF15
- Impressive Extended 3 Bed Semi
- Superb Corner Plot Position
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Garage & Drive To Rear
- Superb 16'5'' x 13'1'' Living Kitchen
- Attractive 16'9'' Lounge
- Stylish House Bathroom (installed 2015)
- Larger Than Average 3rd Bedroom
- Open Aspect To Front & Views To Rear
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Sale Agreed Within 24 Hours.
Similar Properties Required In This Area - Buyers Waiting.
Call Now To Register On Our Mailing List.
Viewing is a must of this truly impressive semi detachedproperty that occupies an enviable position within Liversedge where its corner plot position provides attractive gardens to three sides with a garage and driveway to the rear. Extended on the groundfloor, the property boasts an instantly appealing 16'5'' x 13'1'' Living Kitchen with a number of integrated appliances, an attractive 16'9'' lounge, three very good sized bedrooms - the smallest of which measures 8'4'' x 7'9'' and a stylish house bathroom (installed in 2015) all of which are presented to the highest standard with distant views across the valley at the front. As well as a gas central heating system, the property has cavity wall and loft insulation and has had its UPVC double glazing updated within the past 2 years with new energy efficient windows and door to the front elevation. As acting agents, we feel that viewing is essential to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44760966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE160300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.