3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThorpe Road, Tattershall Thorpe, Lincoln, LN4
Under Offer £220,000
- Extended master bedroom with built in wardrobes and French doors leading out into attractive gardens
- Sitting room with French doors leading to covered patio area suitable for alfresco dining
- Within easy access of the sought after and popular villages of Woodhall Spa and Coningsby
- Integrated garage and driveway parking for up to 4 cars
- Antique oak flooring throughout hallway, reception and dining room
- Bright and attractive kitchen/breakfast room leading to adjoining utility room
- Spacious, bright and airy reception room leading into well proportioned dining room
- Tranquil and peaceful rural setting, with surrounding woodland and farmland
- Within easy reach of famous and historic WW2 public house, the Bluebell Inn
- Large modern bathroom with walk in shower
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
With large, attractive gardens and surrounding farmland and woodland, the property provides a tranquil and peaceful rural location but is within easy reach of the popular villages of Woodhall Spa and Coningsby with their array of shops, restaurants and public houses.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 583-j666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.