2 bedroom house boat for saleHanover Place, Bristol
- VERY LOVELY AND VERY SPACIOUS LONG BOAT
- MOORING FEES FULLY PAID UNTIL MARCH 2017
- LOUNGE AREA
- KITCHEN AREA
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- CITY CENTRE LIVING, CLOSE TO A HUGE AMOUNT OF AMENITIES
- ALLOCATED PARKING AND ON SITE FACILITIES
Connells Southville are delighted to offer for sale this rather lovely Dutch Barge situated in Bristol Marina. Boasting a good sized living quarters and all the accommodation of a normal residential home with lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and outside space.
A superb opportunity to purchase a wonderful boat moored in Bristol Marina. This property would suit anyone looking to buy a home in the centre of Bristol, close to all its amenities, travel links, restaurants, bars and schools.
This Dutch Barge is mobile, so holidaying around the UK is no problem and being moored in one of Englands finest Marinas in the city of Bristol is certainly something to be able to boast about.
An internal viewing is a must as this home is very lovely and will surely suit a lot of viewers.
***CALL CONNELLS ON 0117 966 4278 TO SECURE YOUR VIEWING SLOT***
Lounge 9' 6" x 11' ( 2.90m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to side, wood and coal burner, radiator, telephone point, TV point, surround sound and spotlights, open to kitchen area, door leading to the stern.
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, single glazed window, door to open lounge, Belfast sink/drainer, cedar block work surfaces , gas hob, telephone point, space for oven,12 V fridge freezer, diesel boiler, spotlights, dark wood flooring, double glazed windows to side.
Master Bedroom 9' 5" x 11' 2" ( 2.87m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to side, spotlights, wall lights, double doors to the rear bow, surround sound, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 4' 8" ( 2.41m x 1.42m )
Two double glazed windows on either side , radiator, plumbing for a washer/dryer, spotlights.
Double glazed window to side, radiator towel holder, full size bath with mixer taps and over shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit, extractor fan, WC, immersion heater, copper splashback. Current owners have to pump out the system every three months ( family of two ).
with plenty of storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.