3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGresham Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 80ft Rear Garden
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Popular Silver Estate Location
- Stylish Bathroom Suite
Extremely well presented three bedroom family home located on the ever popular Silver Estate within easy access to local shops, transport networks, Hillingdon station and within the catchment for many favoured schools.
The bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, lounge, impressive open-plan kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integrated appliances, conservatory with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, three bedrooms and stylish family bathroom suite with under-floor heating. Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, alarm system, large 80ft rear garden, shared driveway leading to a garage and off street parking. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44762748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.