2 bedroom flat for saleGrand Parade, Eastbourne
Sold by Us
- Eastbourne Seafront, Grade II Listed Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
- Views of Seafront, Promenade and Eastbourne Pier
- Hall Floor Converted Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Tiled Bathroom
- Offered with NO CHAIN
Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this hall floor converted apartment located on Eastbourne seafront overlooking The Promenade, Seafront and Eastbourne Pier. The accommodation has been redecorated and updated by the current owners and comes complete with carpets. There is a modern white kitchen with built in oven and hob and a refitted tiled bathroom with shower. The sitting room has a sash bay window overlooking the front, from which views can be enjoyed and there are two bedrooms. Character features include high ceilings, deep skirting and decorative coving in the sitting room. There is gas central heating and a Share of Freehold. Please call Andrews Property Group to arrange a viewing. 01323 648181. Current Energy Efficiency Rating D.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44762964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 152910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.