3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Williams Way,Norwich
Sold by Us £230,000
- Attractive Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms with 2 Being Generous Doubles
- Bay Fronted Sitting Room with Contemporary Gas Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room with Breakfast Bar & Patio Doors to Garden
- Laminate Flooring Throughout Ground Floor
- Stylish Family Bathroom with ¿P¿ Shaped Shower Bath
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking via Driveway with Garage
- Popular Location with Amenities, Schools, Shops & the City all to hand
- Offers Excellent Potential to Extend
A 30s Semi-Detached House comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 reception rooms. The property is presented in good condition and benefits from Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
This attractive semi-detached house offers a bay fronted sitting room and a family friendly open plan layout to the kitchen and dining room, with 2 double bedrooms and a single upstairs plus a stylish family bathroom too. Highly popular location with amenities and the city all close to hand. The open plan layout was created by removing the wall between the kitchen and dining room and also the fireplace within the dining room and master bedroom to create extra space. The vendor commissioned a structural engineers report on this when he bought the property.
13'8"' x 11'11"'.
18'8"' x 11'5"'.
11'5"' x 8'2"'.
11'11"' x 10'4"'.
8'0"' x 6'2"'.
8'11"' x 7'10"'.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44763396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRAEHC2Q1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.