2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfred Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
A stone paved front garden with pathway leads to an arched recessed porch with original front door serving an entrance porch leading to a beautifully appointed sitting/dining room with cast iron fireplace, sash windows and staircase with carved spindle banisters with solid wood newel post. A bespoke John Lewis kitchen boasts quality integrated appliances and quartz work surfaces. The first floor accommodation comprises of two bedrooms with shuttered windows and exposed floorboards, the master with feature fireplace, the second with a range of fitted wardrobes. A family bathroom with part tiled walls and white suite completes the accommodation. A lovely stone courtyard garden enjoys a westerly aspect with large storage shed and rear access gate. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this characterful home.
• Superbly presented Victorian middle terrace property
• Spacious sitting/dining room with cast iron fireplace • Fitted second bedroom
• Superb John Lewis kitchen with quartz work surfaces and integrated appliances
• First floor bathroom with white suite • Bespoke window shutters
• Master bedroom with fireplace
• Paved courtyard garden with shed and rear access
• Exposed floorboards • Sought after location
Reception Room: 21’4 x 13’11
Kitchen: 13’11 x 8’6
Bedroom One: 13’9 x 10’4
Bedroom Two: 10 x 8’9
Bathroom: 8’3 x 8’1
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44768799.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET314-t-4807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.