3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEden Glade, Swallownest, SHEFFIELD
- ***GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£125,000***
- Spacious living accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Popular residential area
- Off-street parking
Offering no upward chain is this three bedroom semi-detached property, which is located in this popular residential area. Accommodation comprising entrance, kitchen, through lounge dining room, three bedrooms and bathroom
Offering no upward chain is this three bedroom semi-detached property, which is located in this popular residential area. Accommodation comprising entrance, kitchen, through lounge dining room, three bedrooms and bathroom. Requiring general re-decorating, viewing's strictly by agent, with gardens to both sides and driveway providing off-street parking to the front.
With double glazed door.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.67m )
Front and rear facing windows, range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, space for gas cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, laminate flooring. Archway leading to lounge.
Lounge 10' 7" into recess x 23' 8" into recess ( 3.23m into recess x 7.21m into recess )
Front facing double glazed window, two radiators, electric fire with surrounds, under stair storage cupboard, rear entrance with double glazed door gives access too rear garden and stairs to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
With rear facing window.
Bedroom One 7' 8" max x 11' 6" max ( 2.34m max x 3.51m max )
Front facing double glazed dormer window, built in storage to eves, built-in wardrobes (limited head height), single radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 5' 8" ( 3.40m x 1.73m )
Front facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Rear facing double glazed window and single radiator.
Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash/hand basin, panel bath with electric shower above, rear facing obscure window, built-in bathroom cupboard housing the hot water tank, single radiator, tiling to splash back areas and loft access.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-street parking for a number of vehicles, with double wrought iron gates and gravel front garden.
To the rear of the property there is and elevated laid to lawn garden with steps leading up to a patio area. There is a pave patio area to the bottom of the garden, with two storage outhouses and colourful gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44768895.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.