5 bedroom detached house for saleQuarry Bank, Lunnsfield Lane, Fairburn, WF11 9LE
Offers in Excess of £435,000
- New high quality fitted Kitchen / diner with two islands, solid oak painted units complete with solid oak work surfaces.
- New eco Central Heating system fitted complete with a state of the art boiler.
- New eco Double Glazing fitted throughout.
- Light and airy living room with high ceilings/ beautiful arched windows floor to ceiling. marble fireplace with double sided log burning stove.
- Fast speed fiber data cable hard wired data points in every room within the property for a super fast internet connection ensuring future proofing the property.
- Garage / workshop with fully filled oak units and marble work surfaces / Belfast sink with piped hot water.
- Beautiful and private mature landscaped gardens to the front and rear with parking for up to five vehicles.
- Beautiful open plan entrance hall with a magnificent arched window filling the hall and open plan living space with light.
- Over £150,000 spent on Recent renovations completed throughout the property over the last 12 months.
Superb detached home which must be viewed to fully appreciate the development of this property. Set in private gardens in a village location. The property has been totally refurbished to an high specification throughout making a superb open plan living space with fantastic features such as high arch windows and high ceilings providing great natural light. In the centre of the ground floor there is a stunning marble floor to ceiling fireplace with wood burner stove.
The extensive contemporary country style fitted kitchen area complemented with wooden floors and work surfaces integrated appliances with extractor hood, deep pan drawers feature centre Island with wine rack and further storage space, patio doors to the rear garden. There is a downstairs cloakroom with white low level W.C., pedestal wash basin, ladder style radiator, wooden floor.
The lounge and dining area with feature high arch windows contemporary vertical radiator and down lighters and wooden floor makes this a truly delightful space to entertain, doors open out into the Orangery and patio doors out onto the rear garden.
From the entrance hallway with half tile and half wood flooring there is an impressive staircase off to the first floor gallery landing with 5 double bedrooms. There is to the master bedroom a lovely 4-pce en-suite bath and shower room comprising of a free standing bath with shower tap fitment, low suite W.C., pedestal wash basin with chrome taps, large enclosed shower cubicle fully tiled, wooden floor and wood panelling. dressing room or (bedroom 5) to the master bedroom. Bedroom 2 and 3 have fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 4 currently used as office/study.
The family bathroom comprises of a 3-pce white suite with Jacuzzi bath with centre tap fitment fully tiled surround and walls, low suite W.C., and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls and wooden flooring.
Externally the property is approached by a brick paved driveway with ornamental lighting leading to a double garage with power and light. The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with planted shrubs. To the rear there is a patio area paved and gravelled garden and lawn area with trees and shrubs surrounding providing privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.