4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleReedville Grove, Wirral
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached bungalow
- Four bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- NO CHAIN
SEMI DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN. IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED.
SEMI DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW COMPRISING OF; a lounge opening to a morning room, kitchen, bathroom and four bedrooms. Driveway and attached garage to front of the property, and garden to rear. VIEWINGS ADVISED. FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN.
Double glazed entrance porch leading to front door.
with two storage cupboards and further fitted storage.
Morning Room 9' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.57m )
with double glazed window to side, open to lonuge.
Lounge 18' 1" into recess x 13' 9" into recess ( 5.51m into recess x 4.19m into recess )
with double glazed windows to front and side, two radiators, and gas fireplace.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
fitted kitchen comprising wall and complimentary base units, gas cooker, gas hob, cooker hood, sink/drainer unit, built-in fridge/freezer, with double glazed window and door to side.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.15m )
with double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.67m )
with double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
with double glazed patio doors to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.25m x 2.51m )
with dobule glazed window to rear and radiator.
suite comprises; bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, with double glazed window to side and radiator.
driveway and attached garage to front, gardens to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44769447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.