3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWalbrook Road, Derby
- Investment Opportunity
- Two Separate Flats
- Renovated To A High Standard
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Modern Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Popular Location
- Fully GCH / DG
An excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious freehold property that has been converted into two separate flats in a popular and convenient location close to Derby City and amenities. The flats have been renovated to a high standard and both have independent access.VIEWING ADVISED
An excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious freehold property that has been converted into two separate flats in a popular and convenient location close to Derby City and amenities. The flats have been renovated to a high standard and both have independent access. Internally the ground floor flat comprises of a large lounge, two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. The first floor flat also has a generous lounge, one double bedroom, modern kitchen and bathroom. Outside can be found a paved patio area. We have been advised by the current owner that building has previously been fully let at around £12,000 per annum. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Ground Floor Flat
Lounge 20' 11" x 12' 10" max ( 6.38m x 3.91m max )
Accessed via UPVC double glazed entrance door, two double glazed windows to the front elevation, two gas central heating radiators, TV point and door to:
Having access to the cellar and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' into bay x 11' 8" ( 3.96m into bay x 3.56m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" into bay x 10' 5" ( 3.91m into bay x 3.18m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 8' ( 4.19m x 2.44m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, appliance space, double glazed window to the side and open access into:
Having double glazed door to the front elevation, tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window.
First Floor Flat
Accessed via UPVC door. Having stairs rising to the landing.
Having tiled flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' 2" 12 x 12' 10" max ( 6.45m 12 x 3.91m max )
Having two double glazed windows to the front, two gas central heating radiators and TV point.
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, overstairs storage cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, gas central heating radiator and obscure double glazed window.
Can be found a paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44769462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.