3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Grove, Horbury
- Semi Detached
- Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen
- Popular Location
- Viewing Recommended
- EPC Rating D59
Presented to a high standard is this bay fronted semi detached family home, having undergone a scheme of refurbishments, with three bedrooms and enjoying a single story extension to the rear. The property boasts a modern open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with bi-folding doors, central island and Velux windows with integral appliances.
Situated on a cul-de-sac in the heart of Horbury the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, bay fronted lounge, extended open plan sitting/dining area with fitted kitchen. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms and the shower room. Outside, a paved and pebble driveway provides off street parking leading by the side of the property to a detached brick built garage. The rear garden has a large lawned section, planted borders, pebbled section and enjoys a good degree of privacy.
Within walking distance to the town centre of Horbury with its local amenities, schools and bus routes nearby. Only a short drive to the M1/M62 and other commuting network links.
An early viewing on this property is confidently advised to avoid disappointment.
ENTRANCE HALL Composite glazed front entrance door leading into the spacious entrance hall. Staircase to the first floor landing with plumbing for an automatic washing machine housed in the recess beneath. Feature exposed brick wall, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and doors to the lounge and open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room.
LOUNGE 12' 7" x 10' 11" (3.86m x 3.34m) plus bay UPVC double glazed curved bay window to the front elevation with curved central heating radiator. Polished floorboards, coving to the ceiling and opening to the chimney breast with brick interior.
KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM A superb open plan family space.
- KITCHEN AREA 16' 8" x 7' 2" (5.10m x 2.20m) Velux double glazed window to the rear elevation and further aluminium framed double glazed window to the rear elevation. The kitchen is fitted with a contemporary range of white high gloss base and wall units with soft closure doors. Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated combi-microwave, integrated oven, induction hob with pull out cooker hood above, integrated dishwasher, inset sink with chrome mixer tap and a central island unit with integrated storage and breakfast bar area. Pantry storage cupboard with frosted window. Composite side entrance door accessing the driveway.
- DINING/SITTING AREA 20' 10" x 10' 11" (6.37m x 3.33m narrowing to 3.00) max Aluminium framed double glazed bi-folding doors to the rear elevation and two further Velux double glazed window to the rear elevation. Two central heating radiator and opening to the chimney breast with brick interior.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Access to the part boarded loft with power and light, via a drop down ladder. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and access to three bedrooms and the shower room/w.c.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 11" x 10' 8" (3.95m x 3.26m) plus bay UPVC double glazed curved bay window to the front elevation with curved central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 8" x 10' 7" (4.18m x 3.24m) including wardrobes Fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards above. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 9" x 7' 4" (2.99m x 2.25m) including bulkhead Storage over the bulkhead. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator with fixed cover.
SHOWER ROOM/W.C. Three piece white suite comprising of pedestal wash basin with two chrome taps, low flush w.c. and large corner shower enclosure with thermostatic shower. Part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed frosted windows (one to the side and one to the rear), part wood clad walls and central heating radiator. The vendor advised us there is space, with plumbing beneath the floorboards, for a bath to be installed, should the prospective purchaser wish.
OUTSIDE To the front, the property has a low maintenance garden incorporating a larger pebbled area and raised planted borders. The pebbled area could be utilised for off street parking, together with the existing paved driveway leading by the side of the property to a detached brick built garage with double doors, power, light, UPVC double glazed window to the side and personal access door. A pedestrian wrought iron gate provides access to the enclosed rear garden. The garden incorporates an initial paved section, pebbled area, an array of planted borders, a large lawned section and mature trees/shrub surround.
VIEWINGS To view please contact our Horbury office and they will be pleased to arrange a suitable appointment.
EPC RATING To view the full Energy Performance Certificate please call into one of our five local offices.
LAYOUT PLANS These floor plans are intended as a rough guide only and are not to be intended as an exact representation and should not be scaled. We cannot confirm the accuracy of the measurements or details of these floor plans.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100769047928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Kendall, Horbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.