3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Maldon
Sold STC £325,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Bathroom plus Ensuite to Master
- Renovated Throughout
- Off Road Parking
Ideally situated within WALKING DISTANCE OF MALDON'S HIGH STREET as well as PROMENADE PARK is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED three bedroom Victorian property. Having been RENOVATED THROUGHOUT by the current owners this stunning property benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING and low maintenance garden.
Victoria Road sits to the North East of the historic town of Maldon, between the High Street with it's wealth of shops, cafes and restaurants, and the river front with it's picturesque views and walks down to the famed Promenade Park. This lovingly renovated Victorian semi-detached boasts rarely available off road parking to the front, with a modest low maintenance rear garden. Internally the property has been extended and completely refurbished to include two characterful reception rooms as well as spacious kitchen and ground floor bathroom both with underfloor heating to the ground floor, and three well proportioned bedrooms with a stylish modern ensuite to the master bedroom on the first floor. To view this exceptional home in the heart of Maldon please call the William H Brown team today.
Part Glazed Door To:-
Stairs rising to first floor, solid oak flooring, doors to:-
Lounge 12' x 12' max ( 3.66m x 3.66m max )
Original sash window to front plus double glazed UPVC window to side. Centrepiece Victorian style cast iron open fireplace, solid oak flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 12' max ( 3.66m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed UPVC windows to side, centrepiece Victorian style cast iron open fireplace, solid oak flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, open to:-
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Part vaulted ceiling with velux skylight windows. Double glazed UPVC French doors with flag windows to side accessing the garden. Stylish country style fitted kitchen comprising butler sink set in wooden work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in double oven with gas hob and extractor over. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Electrical under floor heating. Door to:-
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, modern white suite comprising "P" shaped panel bath with shower over, low level WC and vanity basin. Part tiled walls, tiled floor with electric underfloor heating, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' max x 10' 9" max ( 3.66m max x 3.28m max )
Original sash window to front with views between neighbouring properties across the river to The Lakes. Built in wardrobes, centrepiece Victorian style cast iron fireplace, radiator, door to:-
Modern white suite comprising shower, low level WC and wall mounted basin. Fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 7" plus recess ( 3.68m x 2.31m plus recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear. Built in cupboard housing Vaillant combi gas boiler. Centrepiece Victorian style cast iron fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.06m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Block paved forecourt providing off road parking, with shrub beds and gated side access to rear of property.
South West facing garden, enclosed by panel fence and commencing with patio seating area leading to artificial lawned area. Wooden summerhouse/utility shed with power to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44769909.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.