3 bedroom terraced house for saleTranquil Walk, New Rossington, Doncaster
- Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen, Conservatory
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000 Well presented family home with conservatory. Situated close to local amenities and transport links.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.20m x 3.25m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a tiled floor which extends to the dining room.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
With room for a dining table and a modern tall mirrored central heating radiator. The dining room opens through to the kitchen and has sliding French doors opening to the conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel corner sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is an electric hob and oven, housing and plumbing for a washing machine, housing for a fridge/freezer. There is a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, tiled walls and a ceramic tiled floor and under unit lighting. There is coving to the ceiling. A door gives access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.67m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed French doors opening through to the rear garden. There are two wall mounted electric heaters, light, power and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and low level WC. There is full wall tiling to the walls with a large modern inset mirror ,ceramic tiled flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
A double room with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
With front facing double glazed window. There is a plymth for the bed.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with off road parking space. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a large decked area, with patio area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44769918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.