7 bedroom town house for saleHawkes House, Spalding
Guide Price £460,000
- A Classic Grade II* Listed Georgian Riverside Town House
- Benefiting from a Wealth of Original Features Throughout
- Offering Drawing Room, Reception Room, Dining Room and Study
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Seven Bedrooms and Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Front Garden with Wrought Iron Railings and Generous Rear Garden
- Private Off-Street Parking with access from Haverfield Road
- Conveniently Located within Walking Distance from Spalding Town Centre
- The Accommodation Extends to 2,312 q. ft.
An outstanding Grade II* listed townhouse in a stunning spot overlooking the River Welland. Hawkes House is conveniently located within walking distance of Spalding town centre. The property offers seven bedrooms, drawing room, reception room, dining room, study, farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room and three bathrooms. The property boasts generous enchanting private walled gardens, mainly laid to lawn with variety of shrubs, trees and patio area, which lends itself to summer entertaining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7182492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.