5 bedroom detached house for saleSandbeck Court, Rossington, DONCASTER
Offers in Region of £250,000
- Detached property
- Five bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Fifth bedroom with a shower room
- Cul-de-sac location
- Mature gardens
Are you looking for a spacious family home in a cul-de-sac? Offering three reception rooms, master bedroom with en suite and a conservatory. The property also has mature gardens. Available with no chain.
Available with no chain and set at the end of a residential cul-de-sac is this spacious five bedroom detached property which is an ideal family home. The property provides ample living space with three reception rooms,master bedroom with en suite and mature gardens.
With a front facing sealed untit door and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring, access to the lounge, WC and kitchen. There is built in storage cupboard.
With a low level wc and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring, spot lights to the ceiling and a extractor fan.
Lounge 20' 5" into bay window x 11' 8" ( 6.22m into bay window x 3.56m )
With a front facing double glazed window and two central heating radiators. There is a gas fire with feature surround, laminate flooring, access to the entrance hall and dining room.
Dining Room 11' x 11' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.58m )
Central heating radiator, french doors to the conservatory, access to the lounge and kitchen.
Fifth Bedroom 19' 4" max measurements x 16' 11" max measurements ( 5.89m max measurements x 5.16m max measurements )
With two front facing double glazed windows. Fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring. There is a built in store room with lino flooring and access to the shower room.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and walk in shower. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 14' 8" ( 2.82m x 4.47m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The kitchen comprises of a breakfast bar, gas hob and electric oven, integral dishwasher and fridge. There are matching units with work surfaces over. There is part tiling to the walls and a tiled floor, spotlights to the ceiling. The kitchen gives access to the hall with access to the utility room and fifth bedroom.
Utility Room 6' x 7' 10" ( 1.83m x 2.39m )
With access to the garden and a central heating radiator. There is a tiled floor, part tiling to the walls, matching units with work surfaces over and a built in sink.
Conservatory 15' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.89m )
French doors give access to the garden and dining room. There is also a tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a built in cupboard, loft access and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 9" into breast recess ( 3.58m x 3.58m into breast recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are built in wardrobes, spotlights to the ceiling and has access to the en suite.
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The bathroom comprises of a wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with shower over and extractor fan. There is part tiling to the walls and a tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.45m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring throughout.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' 10" excluding breast recess ( 3.53m x 2.69m excluding breast recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The bathroom comprises of a wash hand basin, low level WC and paneled bath with shower over. There is a tiled floor, part tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property provides off road parking, access to the rear and mature shrubs to the boarders.
The rear of the property has a paved area, access to the front. There is a lawned area, mature shrubs, access to the storage area and fencing to the side and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44770428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.