3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 86 The Borrowdale, Knights Walk, Hare Street Road, Buntingford, Hertfordshire
- 986 sqft three bedroom detached family home
- Spacious dual aspect living room features double French doors opening out to the rear garden
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Tiled family bathroom
- Single garage and parking space
- Help to Buy and part exchange available (subject to t's and c's)
- Road and rail links easily accessible
- Walking distance to Buntingford high street
- 10 year NHBC 'buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
A charming collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes abounding open countryside and located in the sought after market town of Buntingford. Perfect for either your first home, space for a growing family or a low maintenance, energy efficient downsize for easy living.
The A10 is immediately accessible linking Cambridge, London and the M25. Nearby Royston offers direct train services into Kings Cross and Cambridge.
The local high street is within walking distance and offer a good selection of local shopping together with a choice of pubs and restaurants.
The town provides well for families with primary, middle and upper schooling.
Additional Information Off-Plan reservations now being accepted
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the showhome contact 01992 663 890.
Property ref: 121_2309_4179852
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4179852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.