3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 85 The Enerdale, Knights Walk, Hare Street Road, Buntingford, Hertfordshire
- 986 sqft three bedroom detached family home
- Help to Buy and part exchange available (subject to t's and c's)
- Lounge with French doors leading to rear garden
- Kitchen/dining room with composite worktops
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Located in the market town of Buntingford
- Two parking spaces
- Road and rail links easily accessible
- 10 year NHBC warranty
HELP TO BUY/PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE (subject to t's and c's)
The Enerdale home is ideal for growing families with a spacious living room opening out to the garden through French doors. There is also an open-plan kitchen with dining area. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is a further double bedroom and a single bedroom and family bathroom.
The A10 is immediately accessible linking Cambridge, London and the M25. Nearby Royston offers direct train services into Kings Cross and Cambridge.
The local high street is within walking distance and offer a good selection of local shopping together with a choice of pubs and restaurants.
Buntingford town provides well for families with primary, middle and upper schooling.
Additional Information Off-Plan reservations now being accepted
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the showhome contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_3770173
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3770173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.