4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Glendale - Plot 31, Knights Walk, Hare Street Road, Buntingford, Hertfordshire
- 1577 sqft four bedroom detached family home
- Dual aspect lounge with bay window to the front and double doors leading to rear garden
- Kitchen with composite worktops and utility area
- Separate dining room
- Help to Buy and part exchange available (subject to t's and c's)
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Double bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Garage and two parking spaces
- Road and rail links easily accessible
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Plot 31 A thoughtfully designed 4 bedroom detached family home 1577 sq. ft.
PART EXCHANGE/HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions).
The Glendale house type has been thoughtfully designed and there is a Glendale show home available to view by appointment only.
The Glendale offers living room with French doors to the garden, dining room and kitchen with separate utility room. The master bedroom has en-suite shower room, there are a further two double bedrooms one with Juliet balcony and a single bedroom and family bathroom. The Glendale is ideal for busy families.
Knights Walk is a charming collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes abounding open countryside and located in the sought after market town of Buntingford. Perfect for either your first home, space for a growing family or a low maintenance, energy efficient downsize for easy living.
The A10 is immediately accessible linking Cambridge, London and the M25. Nearby Royston offers direct train services into Kings Cross and Cambridge.
The local high street is within walking distance and offer a good selection of local shopping together with a choice of pubs and restaurants.
The town provides well for families with primary, middle and upper schooling.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the showhome contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_3718222
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3718222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.