Get brand editions for haart, Torquay

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Nuthatch Drive, Torquay

Sold STC £64,000

Property Description

Key features

  • SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
  • TWO BEDROOMS
  • DOWNSTAIRS WC
  • LIVING/DINING ROOM
  • PARKING AND GARDEN
  • NO ONWARD CHAIN

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

This semi detached home is located in the popular area of The Willows, close to local schools, amenities and transport links. The property is being sold as a 40% share with the other 60% being owned by Sovereign Housing Association. The front aspect of the property offers driveway parking to the side and a path to the front door. Internally comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, kitchen, living/dining room, first floor landing, family bathroom and two bedrooms. The rear of the property has paving leading to the lawned garden. Offered with no onward chain, please call haart of Torbay today for further information.

Entrance 
Double glazed obscure door to front leading into:

Entrance Hallway 
Wall mounted fuse box, wall mounted thermostat, radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing

Downstairs Cloakroom 2.14m x 0.98m 
(7' x 3'3") Double glazed obscure window to front, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan

Kitchen 3.85m x 1.89m (12'8" x 6'2") 
Double glazed window to front, wall and base units, square edge worktops, stainless steel sink/drainer, four ring gas hob with oven beneath, extractor hood, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, wall mounted boiler, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, extractor fan

Living/Dining Room 4.17m x 4.11m 
(13'8" x 13'6") Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, radiator, TV point, telephone point, understairs storage

First Floor Landing 
Loft access, doors to:

Bathroom 2.01m x 1.97m (6'7" x 6'6") 
Double glazed obscure window to rear, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, panel bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator

Bedroom One 4.10m x 3.18m (13'5" x 10'5") 
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, telephone point, cupboard housing hot water tank

Bedroom Two 4.90m x 1.90m (16'1" x 6'3") 
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point

Rear Garden 
Patio area, lawn garden, side access leading to driveway, fence borders, mature trees and shrubbery, storage shed

Front Garden 
Driveway providing off road parking, access to front door

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
08 October 2016

Nearest stations

  • Torre (1.2 mi)
  • Torquay (2.0 mi)
  • Newton Abbot (3.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

haart, Torquay

130 Union Street, Torquay, TQ2 5QB

01803 367070 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Torre (1.2 mi)
  • Torquay (2.0 mi)
  • Newton Abbot (3.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

haart, Torquay

130 Union Street, Torquay, TQ2 5QB

01803 367070 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 1062_HRT106210002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.