3 bedroom terraced house for saleChislehurst, Kent, BR7
Offers in Region of £455,000
- Large drive with ample parking
- Large open plan lounge diner with full width windows
- Two separate cloakrooms plus family bathroom
- Lots of storage throughout the property
- South facing secluded 75 foot well kept rear garden with large slate paved patio
- Scope to extend if required - previous planning permission has lapsed
- Loft space with an abundance of well thought out storage power, water and central heating
- Neutral decor throughout
- Central heated and double glazed throughout with cavity wall insulation
- Within walking distance of station a number of schools, day nursery, restaurants, cafes and shops
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location with an walk to local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44771022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x8o-m2qy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.