2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMeadow Gate Avenue, Sothall, Sheffield
Guide Price £145,000
- Guide Price - £145,000 - £155,000
- Spacious living accommodation
- Off-street parking with garage
- Walking distance to Rother Valley country park
- No upward chain!
- Two bed semi-detached bungalow
Guide Price - £145,00 - £155,000! Occupying a delightful cul-de-sac position close to Rother Valley Country Park. No chain involved.
Occupying a delightful cul-de-sac position close to Rother Valley Country Park is this superb two bedroom semi detached bungalow with conservatory, attractive gardens, ample driveway and garage. Benefiting no upward chain and offering spacious living accommodation briefly comprising: entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
With gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 9' 7" max ( 2.64m x 2.92m max )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, splash back tiling, electric hob, gas oven, space for appliances and double glazed window.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 9" max x 10' 8" into recess ( 5.11m max x 3.25m into recess )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and feature fireplace incorporating a marble effect back and hearth, housing the electric fire.
With double glazed windows enjoying views over the attractive rear garden, and French doors to outside,
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 11' 6" max ( 3.25m x 3.51m max )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" max x 9' 1" ( 2.62m max x 2.77m )
With gas central heating radiator and patio doors to conservatory.
Comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash/hand basin, wc, complementary tiling and double glazed windows,
Rear garden enjoys a good sized decked patio area incorporating a tiered garden.
To the front of the property there is a small decorative small garden with slate chipping, incorporating mature plants and shrubs. A driveway providing ample off-street car parking space leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44771187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.