2 bedroom apartment for saleMidway Quay, Eastbourne
Sold STC £260,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- MIDWAY QUAY DEVELOPMENT
- NORTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- BALCONY & PANORAMIC VIEWS
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT located in the sought after MIDWAY QUAY development of the SOVEREIGN HARBOUR NORTH. Boasting PANORAMIC VIEWS and being immaculately presented throughout. This apartment boasts EN-SUITE, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a BALCONY.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT located in the sought after MIDWAY QUAY development of the SOVEREIGN HARBOUR, NORTH. Boasting PANORAMIC VIEWS of the harbour and immaculately presented throughout. This apartment boasts EN-SUITE, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a BALCONY. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Having stairs and lift rising to apartment.
Having door to the front aspect, a large storage cupboard, wood affect flooring, an entry phone system and electric radiator.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 6' 6" ( 4.34m x 1.98m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating one bowl sink and drainer. Integrated appliances include fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, electric oven and hob with extractor fan over. Having tiled floor and being open plan leading to:-
Lounge/ Diner 20' 11" x 13' 10" ( 6.38m x 4.22m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect with door leading to balcony. Having two electric radiators, wood effect flooring, panoramic views across the harbour and towards the South downs.
Enclosed balcony with glass balustrade and wood decked floor. Boasting panoramic views across the harbour and South downs.
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 9' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator. Having views of the harbour and door leading to:-
Having enclosed shower cubicle, partly tiled walls and built in system W.C. A wash hand basin with shaver point, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10' ( 4.14m x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect with views over the harbour and an electric radiator.
Having powered bath with mixer taps and shower over, partly tiled walls, built in system W.C, vanity unit and a heated towel rail.
The property benefits from parking for one car that is gated.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44771508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.