3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEpsom Road, Guildford, GU1
- A superb three bedroom house
- Located close to amenities in nearby Guildford
- Generous kitchen with ample dining space
- Close to a selection of good schools
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
Ideally located for easy access into Guildford town centre and also close to good local schools, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with a private rear garden and off-street parking.
The property is ideally located for the amenities of Merrow with a further selection of the shops, restaurants and amenities of Guildford town centre. The nearest station is Guildford (National Rail) which is on the direct line to London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.