2 bedroom retirement property for saleEast Preston
Withdrawn from Market
- A sought after two bedroom ground floor retirement apartment
- Southerly patio area
- Delightful outlook
- Ensuite wet room
- 24hr alarm system plus on site manager
- Bus stop round the corner, 500 yards from local shops & 1/2 mile to the sea
- Approximately 71.4 sq m (768 sq ft)
- Full printable details on Cooper Adams' website
You cannot fail to be impressed by the beautiful communal gardens in which this ground floor two bedroom apartment is set. Midholme is the most requested retirement development in East Preston village. This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a lovely two bedroom apartment in a picturesque village close to the sea. The property has a south facing living room with the benefit of a south facing patio which overlooks attractive gardens. EER C74.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5311324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.