3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWheatclose Road, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Under Offer £265,000
- BEAUTIFUL, QUALITY SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DESIRABLE AREA, HALL, TWO BAY WINDOWED RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXTENDED FITTED KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, DEVELOPED ATTIC
- DRIVEWAY, WELL CARED FOR REAR GARDEN, DETACHED GARAGE
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- ENERGY RATING D
Beautifully Presented Extended Semi Detached Family Home With Quality Interior Decoration, Three Bedrooms, Garden and GARAGE. This very well maintained property must be viewed to be appreciated. Situated in a desirable and highly sought after location the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, two bay windowed reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and floored and lined attic providing additional space for use as storage or hobby room with velux windows, power and light. Further benefits uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front providing ample off road parking and a beautifully cared for rear garden with many plants, trees, lawn and summer house. There is a right of way to the side which leads to the detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44776188.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.