5 bedroom detached house for saleGuildford
* Entrance hall with under stair storage and laminate wood flooring; opening to a lounge/family room at the rear with a vaulted ceiling and doors opening to the rear garden; providing a fantastically bright reception space
* Study fitted with a range of built-in storage desk/units/bookshelves
* Living room with feature coal effect gas fireplace with limestone surround
* Dining room, adjacent to kitchen/breakfast room, with ceramic tiled flooring and doors opening to the rear garden
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of oak units and laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include a Neff double oven, 4-ring gas hob and extractor fan above, ceramic tiled flooring and a door opening onto the garden
* Upstairs, a beautiful galleried landing is a real feature to the home overlooking the rear courtyard garden
* Master bedroom with a bay window offering superb views over the surrounding countryside; there is a dressing room with a range of built-in wardrobes and a large en-suite comprising bath, corner shower cubicle, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Bedroom two with a fitted wardrobe
* Bedroom three with a fitted wardrobe and an en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Bedroom four, single room
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin with vanity unit under, w.c, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Council Tax Band: H (Guildford)
Garden & Exterior
* The property is approached by a gravel forecourt with parking for several vehicles * Double garage, in a former stable block, which is immediately adjacent to the property with access from the garden * Above the double garage is an incredibly useful converted home office/guest suite, which benefits from its own entrance, eaves storage, a fitted wardrobe and shower room * The delightfully secluded rear garden, York stone paved with established flowers/shrubs borders, climbing plants with a fig and apple tree, water feature and walled/fenced boundaries. The garden extends to the side accessing the garage and the home office/guest suite with a side gate giving access to the front of the property
Wanborough is a rural hamlet at the foot of the Hog's Back ridge, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with views of the Surrey Hills. The hamlet consists of just 7 houses, a church listed in the Doomsday Book, a medieval barn and a statuesque Manor House. It lies in the Green Belt and is both a Conservation Area & an Area of Great Landscape Value. It is conveniently located just over four miles from Guildford town centre with a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational & educational facilities. Wanborough station is 1.3 miles away and Guildford mainline station offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in 38 minutes. It is within the parish of Puttenham & Wanborough & therefore within the catchment area for the highly regarded Puttenham Infants school and also a range of private schools. The area also offers a wide choice of golf courses and there's ample opportunity for walking, cycling and riding in the beautiful surrounding countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44780151.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.