2 bedroom maisonette for salePark Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22
Sold STC £325,000
- Share Of Freehold (With Long Lease)
- Magnificent Refurbished Interior
- High Quality Solid Oak Flooring
- New Contemporary Kitchen, Shower Room And Cloakroom
- New Boiler
- Cast Iron Radiators
- New Internal Doors And Door Furniture
- Block And Beam Floors And Ceilings (Low Noise Transfer)
- Garage And Off Road Parking
An exceptional two bedroom maisonette, with one of the finest interiors seen by the writer in over 31 years of estate agency. Ideal for an owner occupier or investor. An internal inspection is simply essential to fully appreciate the extend of the works that have been undertaken. Offering two-bedroom accommodation, features include new contemporary kitchen with various integrated appliances, luxury shower room with rain head shower and separate cloakroom. New solid oak flooring at considerable expense has been laid throughout, all internal doors are new with chrome door furniture, heating is gas fired to stylish cast iron radiators and the boiler has also been replaced. Floors and ceilings are block and beam concrete which greatly reduces noise transfer. The property also has the latest in technology with SMART activated lights in the bedroom, kitchen and living room, SMART sockets in the kitchen and bedroom. The kitchen also has SMART USB socket. SMART items can be activated by iPhone, PC, tablet etc. from anywhere in the world and can be set with alarm - Set your alarm to go off in the morning to turn on the lights, switch on the radio, hair straighteners, kettle etc. so by the time you've got up all are ready for use. You can also set timers, should you be away for security. Outside, you have the benefit of a garage, further off road parking spaces and a garden. The aforementioned situation off Park Road is within a half mile radius to Woking Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44780508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK160733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.