2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChurchfield Way, Wisbech St. Mary, Wisbech
Sold STC £135,000
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom & separate wc
- Multiple off road parking, garage & rear garden
- No upward chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN! This bungalow has 2 bedrooms, a spacious lounge, kitchen, bathroom & additional wc and is located in the popular village of Wisbech St Mary. Also having multiple off road parking, garage and rear garden, this bungalow has a lot of potential!
WISBECH ST MARY!
This semi-detached bungalow is situated in a popular village location and includes two bedrooms, a spacious lounge and kitchen, a bathroom with a bath, wc and wash basin plus there is an additional wc.
Outside provides multiple off road parking, a garage and a fully enclosed garden laid to lawn with a patio area. The bungalow requires modernisation and decoration but offers great potential and is being sold with no upward chain!
Keys are available for immediate viewing - arrange a viewing today.
Lounge 21' 10" x 10' 3" ( 6.65m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.24m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47 Nene Quay signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and turn right over the bridge. Turn immediately left into North Brink and continue to the village of Wisbech St Mary. Upon entering the village turn right into Station Road and then take the first left into Church Road. Turn right into Churchfield Way, continue where the bungalow will be found on the right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44781222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.